Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pretty tableware

Dear readers,


How lovely is it to have pretty tableware in the house for every occasion possible? If only I would have enough space in my apartment...I would definitely be in the possession of at least 8 different dinnerware sets and 5 tea sets! As you may have already noticed, I am a dreamy person, so why not dream about someday buying all the things below?!


Marin Green Dinnerware


I love the color green and would use this simple robust set when eating outdoors. (Asa)





Or how about this set for eating in the garden? It's perfect! (Villeroy & Boch)


 Mad Men Inspired 1960’s The Royal Albert 100years Collection


When thinking of tea I immediately think of England. This typical English tea cup is definitely my cup of tea :) (Royal Albert)





Every home needs a plain dinnerware set, one that is elegant and suitable for every occasion. (Wedgwood)





Ok, officially in love with this antique silver set! This is actually stored in a museum and thus, unfortunately it will never be mine :(


As you can see, my taste is somewhat old fashioned, a bit romantic and luxurious. I'm not really into the modern square type of style. Although I sometimes think it's really pretty when eating in a restaurant, I would not buy it for myself (nor for my guests).


What kind of tableware do you prefer?


Love, Melissa

2 comments:

  1. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! crockery wholesale

    ReplyDelete